States are legalizing medical and recreational cannabis faster then the product can be produced.
Current suppliers can’t keep up with demand because of space limitations.
Space vs environmental controls are limiting the production potential.
The demand is higher than the production blistering at 40% compounded growth rate from 2014-2016.
Current demand dictating the need to grow with chemicals and pesticides threatening the quality and health of the patient.
Lack value propositions to maximize yield while minimizing inputs like heat, cooling, lighting and water.
Cannabis as a commodity is impacted by supply and demand with more and more states legalizing cannabis the cost is eventually going to fall. When this happens the large mega facilities growing in the horizontal plane will suffer due to the lack of proceeds they were used to. The cost per square foot will eventually come down to maximizing cubic space vs. square feet.
- In 2016 legal cannabis consumers spent $6.9 billion on cannabis products up 34% from 2015 Executive Summery 5th Edition 2017
- State Legislatures continue to pass legalization
- Even as growth subsides a robust 26% compounded market expected to reach $22 Billion by 2021.
- Legal medical use in Canada. GLTi is already in the Canadian market.
- Recent approvals gained 71% of the vote.
- Sales of Organic and Local Foods in the U.S., whether through restaurants, grocery stores, farmers’ markets or farm-to-fork programs, reached $7 billion in 2011.
- In 2016 sales averaged $1.98 million per retail location
- Strong growth in cannabis stock up 195% in 2016
Historically cannabis grown indoors consisted of hydroponic techniques heavily fertilized with synthetic chemicals, treated with pesticides and fungicides. These techniques are known to reduce the quality, taste and raise the concern for safety due to residual chemicals.
With a legal licensed partner GLTi applied our Environmentally Controlled Vertical Farming Solutions and techniques to growing the highest quality organic cannabis for medical use.
In 2016 and 2017 we have completed multiple beta cycles of growing and data shows GLTi has been able to outgrow traditional techniques 7 to 1 using our 6’ high configuration. If we increased the height to 12 feet the ratio would increase to 12 to 1.
Third party test data has shown above industry average THC, Terpens’s and CBD. Average yield per plant is between .8 and 1.5 ounces per plant.
Proprietary Property: Hardware, bioSoil and our LED / UVB Lighting
- GLTi has perfected the organic indoor growing techniques.
- We grow in 100% complete “Living Soil” to complete our “Secret Sauce”
- NO Hydroponics!
- Multiple generations of Vertical walls and agriculture systems.
- Optimized for interior or exterior
- Latest generation perfected for vertical agriculture
- Reduced labor by 70%
- Virtually ZERO waste water!
- 100% recycled stainless and aluminum – NO plastic
- GLTi is the manufacturer and have 100% control over the value chain
- BioSoil is Probiotics for plants, an advanced science and biotechnology and an all-in-one agriculture product that will augment compost, manure, humus, compost teas and other biologics and lower or eliminate the need for fertilizers, water, fungicides, pesticides, and/or other chemicals.
- A wide consortium of living, natural, Beneficial Bacteria and Organic Humates; a combination that has proven very effective in producing dense crops rich in flavor.
- GLTi’s photosynthetic bacteria produce sugars increasing the brix (sugar) levels, taste, quality and density.
- GLTi biSoil is Certified Organic
LED Lighting Technologies (Patent Pending)
- High Performance, Broad Function LED Lighting
- Industry-best flux density, flux/cost, and system efficacy (flux/joules)
- Wide spectrum from 350 nm – 780 nm that emulates natural sun light
- Enhanced intensity at desired spectral ranges (blue, red)
- NO separate Vegetation room
- NO separate Bloom room
- 730 nm (Far Red) spectra on separate, controllable circuit
- Lumen depreciation We build in a surplus of LEDs and output capacity that is drawn from to maintain the desired flux density and avoid reduced plant yields
- Deeper Canopy Penetration means increased yields
- Software managed specificity between light, water, nutrient uptake
- 5% lower operating cost for cannabis
HVAC and Dehumidification
Up to 65% Energy Savings
Wrap‐around dehumidification technology uses a heat exchanger to precool incoming room air by exchanging its heat with the outgoing cold air. Thus, “free” pre‐cooling reduces cooling load while providing “free” heating using the warmer incoming air. This synergistic process of pre‐cooling and heating offers energy savings up to 65% and decouples humidity control from temperature control.
Facility Controls – Watchdog III
High end Control system – Decentralized architecture composed of small control modules that can be installed near the equipment to be controlled. Being zone independent, it is not limited to a given number of zones and permits full use of the hardware resources
GLTi Three Phase Partnership with Existing Cannabis License Owners
GLTi provides the knowhow and environmental controls to more than double the existing growing space without the additional square footage. We design to maximize the cubic feet of a space rather than the square foot. Upon completion of the design and environmental engineering GLTi oversees the installation of your new facility or the retro fit of an existing facility.
GLTi will provide a full time facility manager, the license owner will be responsible for additional labor required to operate the facility.
Guaranteed Performance Specification:
GLTi is providing a guaranteed yield, anything beyond the yield GLTi will revenue share. Each facility will be negotiated individually.