Green Roof Systems
One system for ALL types of Green Roof applications
The Patented Green Living Roof Panel System is an all-in-one built-up green roof with the ease of a modular installation. Available for purchase with or without installation services or vegetation. Do it yourself applications, we also provide consulting, architectural and project manage
- 1 meter x 1 meter sections
- Drain board 90% post-consumer high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Provides the surface space between the green roof and its waterproofing.
- Allows for air movement and free drainage, and cups also provide the first layer of water retention.
- Water retention 100% post-consumer polyester, filter fabric, erosion control all in one.
- Compressive strength of 3200 sf (150 kN/m²) can accommodate trees, planters or patios
- Drainage speed of 26 gallons per minute
- Class B fire rating
- Water retention (.55-.60 gal/sq ft) = 5.88 – 6.42 gal per 10.7 sf (Without vegetation)
- Interlocking NO Mechanical assembly or clips
- For roofs with a pitch of less than 25 degrees
- Lightweight easy to ship and lift to roof
- Accommodates undulations and can be cut to fit unique shapes and odd angles
- Average weight is only 15 lbs per square foot saturated with 3″ of media and plants
- Panels provide a seamless appearance with the convenience of a modular system
- Access the waterproofing without destroying the green roof
- Unlike other trays, these roots make 100% contact with the panel next to it!
- Because of the patented water wicking and retention irrigation is optional (Pending Region)
- Because the panels are flexible it is easy to irrigate with pop up rotors and overhead sprays.
- ONE SYSTEM for Extensive, Intensive, Patios or Amenity Space
- Always 100% mature vegetation
The Original Green Living Wall Designed For Sloped Green Roofs
- For slopes of 20 degrees or more
- Depths from 3”—6” on slopes greater than 20—90 degrees
- Only 15 pounds/square foot saturated
- Some designs have NO penetrations
- Can be installed on top of shingles!